Thursday 14 January 2016

Final Crit

I made some hand drawn elements to use on my project boards because then they would link directly and visually with my practical piece. I made a character to be a logo and created a uniform border. The waves crashing do use up a lot of room but I like the overall look so I think it was worth the sacrifice of space.









The main thing i was told to improve in final crit was my blog which was almost non existent and to get on and finish my practical, I was still rushing to do my dissertation writing so I was juggling a lot of tasks at the time. 
People seemed to find my project boards easy to follow and understand the project and they liked the look at the work that would be included in my books but it just wasn't in a finalised point and that made it hard to evaluate at that point.


No comments:

Post a Comment