Tuesday 28 April 2015

Time is against me

So the big drawings I was doing are taking far too long and its a matter of days until the deadline. I still want to be able to have my variety of world issues because I think it gives a balanced account of things that are going wrong in the world. But the format of the drawings is very extensive and theres a minimum of 14 images because thats how many lines are in each poem.
I need to cut down the amount of time it takes me to make the images.

After some brain storming with Hollie I think I have a solution. Since I have four big images done then it would be symmetrical to have four floating spot illustrations. I will just have to do one image to represent each topic left; Female circumcision, Homelessness and suicides due to government sanctions cutting benefits. The images have to be distressing and full of detail and texture since they have to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment